Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 1, 2011

Prepare yourself...

IT IS TIME FOR..

AA

Awkward and Awesomeness!

&& I figure what better way to start awkward and awesomeness then on the wrong day!
((I promise all AA's will be on their proper day of Thursday from now on))

Awkward:
1) Picking up nature and putting it into a garbage bag - (pinecones into bags)
2) pinecones in general.. really they are awkward
3) a guy telling me a brown garbage bag compliments my eyes
4) guys arranging their junk---> I literally freeze in awkwardness in these situations
5) Going to an Army Wife Meet and Great... when your not even married
6) inhaling your ice cream before your friends are even done paying

Awesome:
1) Job forcing me to be outside all day ALL week :)
2) skyping with the boyfriend all day and all night off and on ---
 who needs sleep?!?
3) wishing for a miracle of money to help me go home --- 
THEN GETTING THAT MIRACLE
4) had bacon almost every day this week. NUM
5) Meeting super awesome (no drama) Army wives :)
6) treating myself to ice cream with friends

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

spill it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...