Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Daily Lessons #-15 Thai Love

I love new food experiences....
Daily Lesson: Thai love&&Try food

.... I'm also afraid of new food
((and a tiny bit picky))

Best of all i like rating restaurants 
on a scale of one to ten

My friends and i do this often
we want to be professional foodies 
:)

My Goal: Rate every restaurant in this town
That way i feel like i thoroughly have lived here
and experienced all that it has to offer!

The outfit:
Thrift Store Belt- (only one dolla!- should get all my belts at thrift stores)Leopard flats- Love themPaisley scarf- Farmers Market in Minneapolis
I wear scarves all the time... even in 80 degree weather.
(Scarf collection blog= soon to come)
The spicy coffee drink i was afraid of
(hate coffee)
Magic Genie= Steamed rice
Pad Tai. medium spicy= delicious
next time even more spice though
Overall 5 *****
because....
- very good food
- lots of choices
- authentic
- WAY too spendy!

Which was a bit of a buzz kill :(


I read once that trying new food expands your vocabulary
because you are thinking of new ways to describes the new tastes and experiences

Lets all enrich our taste buds
 cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

spill it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...