Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Daily Lessons#6- The BIG Bang

I DID IT! I got bangs! Then immediately following i went home and fixed them up the way i wanted to (sorry hair stylist) and did this little photo shoot.
 


Yep I love them! I have already looked in every mirror and window i could possibly today to check myself out. 

DAILY LESSON- CHANGE IS GOOD! 

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.

Change scares me. I like control and being in control or knowing someone super smart and organized is in control (normally me). But i have to accept that i am not always in control. However i can control my hair and i made a change for the better. Yay. So go forth and make a change in your life!

Today thus far:
Wonderful skype session with the boy. Oh how i love him
Wonderful day out
Wonderful church service- JOY JOY JOY. Be Joyful.
Wonderful Starbucks Chai with wonderful friends
Wonderful bang cut for the low low of $7
Wonderful photo shoot to show all of you lovelies
now.. not so wonderful i'm going to work for a few hours... but i'm going to be joyful :)


<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

spill it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...