Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Daily Lesson#9- Don't worry Be Happy!

I must admit it happiness is a struggle for me. I let the daily irritations, rants, complaints, stupidity and BS get to me. I let it all bring me down, bother me and stress me out. 

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.  ~Author Unknown

I went to bed last night and said
"Tomorrow will be fabulous and great!" 
and it was.






I painted my nails and picked out a cute "Bring on Summer outfit"
I woke up and did dishes and listened to Adele <-- (makes everyone smile)

Chatted on Skype with the lover boy 
who is sick 
but i send all my love and positive thoughts his way <3

I did my math homework with a smile, to make it less painful

I explored an antique shop, Ruby's Antiques. It is the cutest little place run by the cutest little old ladies. I saw this luggage and did not buy it and i now might just have to go back.




A friend and I took her baby to the kiddie pool for the first time
I enjoyed the sun and tanned a little

I went to a cute little restaurant in town: Fat Boys and Skinnys
Where i enjoyed a nummy BLT outside in the sun




Then... THE BEST PART... 

I stumbled across the Art Walk. Live music and lots of art. 



Blurry :(
Must bring camera everywhere from now on


Something about live music and street performers excites my soul. I feel alive. I love people coming together and pushing everything aside. I love enjoying a nice spring evening and pausing to soak in everything around you. I could not stop smiling and this is when i remembered...

DAILY LESSON: HAPPINESS
If you want to be happy, be.  ~Leo Tolstoy
Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it.  ~Jacques PrĂ©vert

What a wonderful life I've had!  I only wish I'd realized it sooner.  ~Colette

Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.  ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

I love moments in life that light your fire of existence. Its nice to be reminded of the beauty of life and to simply have a wonderful day of beauty, nature, friends and culture. 

I am stealing this from a friend... 
Instead of God bless or a simple good-bye, 
why not... Good Karma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

spill it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...