First of all
I hope everyone gets outside today
"Thanks Earth for providing everything i need and more
and for looking so beautiful while you do it
and i am sorry people keep continually chopping you down
and gutting you for the stupidest reasons"
This is my favorite quote about nature
We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.
-Native American Proverb
Today in honor of Earth Day
((and the fact that i am doing a little spring wardrobe shopping tomorrow))
I am de-cluttering!
Here is my plan of action:
1) Go through EVERY drawer
- Throw/shred papers i don't need
-File papers i do need
2) Try on EVERY piece of clothing i own
- See if it fits
- See if i even like it
- I already have a pile growing, the goal is to downsize by 10 more items
3) Clean room with all natural cleaning products :)
4) Go to the lake to enjoy the outdoors
I hope you take a second out of your day
just to say