Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 30, 2011

enjoy the moments

This weekend has been a roller coaster
beautiful weather
and a wonderful day with friends at the beach
a lazy day of movies and crafting
a great hiking day a state park near by 
and then news that i have feared for a long time
my grandmas battle with cancer
may no longer be a battle
as they have ran out of options to help her
so the past few days has been phone calls
back and forth
and crying and more crying

I have HOPE tattooed on my wrist
i got the tattoo with my mom for my grandma
she has been battling cancer for 15 years 
we have always been hopeful
and i am still going to be hopeful 
that a miracle can happen
and save the miracle that happened to me


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABA!
Thank you for being the wonderful woman that you are
for taking me in and raising me as your own
The inner strength you have 
will always inspire towards
Despite the news this weekend has brought us
it can never stop us from praying or hoping


I love you!

1 comment:

spill it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...