Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Feathers everywhere

Since the Army likes to stomp on my creative parade
i wont be able to get feathers in my hair. sad face :(
but maybe i will just wear them every where else

Celebrity Feather Earrings 2011
via


First of all 
iNEEDthis
ASOS Nude Feather Clutch
Asos

833656_LB23.jpg

Necklaces

Knotted Feather Necklace
Forever 21


Earrings
Pyrite Feather Earring
Tribal Feather Earring
((These are my favorite))

and maybe these rings...
Feather Ring

So if i buy all of these things i think i will be able to live 
with the fact that i cant put feathers directly in my hair
happy face. 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Feathers! I had some in my hair .. but they grew out :( Cute blog! Im your newest follower! Stop by and enter my first giveaway!

    hannahmichellesullivan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these feather accents. That clutch is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

spill it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...