Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Smiles&Congrats

I DID IT

I WON 
I WON
I WON
THE SOLDIER OF THE MONTH BOARD

It was so nice to get lots of congratulations
handshakes and high fives

But even better
was the inner feelings i got
after the shock faded
i am so proud of myself
i did it
i pulled my own weight
was pushed to the test
and showed everyone 
what i'm really made of
and
i am one smart cookie :)

I really didn't want to do this
i complained 
for a month straight
tried to get out of it with 
EVERY
excuse possible
(Even getting my tonsils out)
but
I knew i had to do it
and stop letting fear take over me
and
ta da!



oh yah and i was the only girl competing  
and i beat em all :)
thats the cherry on the cake 

No comments:

Post a Comment

spill it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...