Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 20, 2011

Daily Lessons #-27 Love all your life

Lately i had a tid bit of stupid drama in my life with some "friends"
and as much as it sucks 
because drama sucks
i learned something

I really want to go forth
and 
Love all my life

I just want to be nicer 
and kind to everyone
why talk bad about people
what motivates people to be mean
why do it?
no one likes to be talked about
so why talk about others
why make fun of people
why say something you cant back up 
or be willing to take a stand on

life is hard
we should all be here to lift each other up
not make life any harder

So thats my goal
no more gossip
no more drama

Just peace and love 

i just really want some hippie love




No comments:

Post a Comment

spill it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...