Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday .1

Since i am doing two things every thursday i need a snazzy name 
or maybe put both things together and have it called
"Thursday Madness/ Mayhem?
or 
"The Thursday Times/Thoughts"
???

AWKWARD AND AWESOME
AWKWARD today i showed signs of alzheimer's. 
i was thinking something and apparently said it out loud 
and when everyone react i was so confused
 as to how they knew what i was thinking.. 
really i just have no memory of actually saying it out loud... im 20...
AWKWARD I got my hair colored and it was so damaged.. 
i was shedding or massively balding as she brushed my hair... im 20...
AWKWARD i got my hair colored and im pretty sure its slightly green and 
no one wants to tell me

AND...
AWESOME Tada i won soldier of the quarter 
and got a pretty Battalion coin
AWESOME I have tomorrow off
and everyone else have to do inventory
(which is death in this heat)
and i plan on going to the lake. Yay me

AWESOME i finally ordered this swimsuit at AE



and now its only $11.95 a peice :)


Happy Thursday!
Cheers to almost Friday!
and then fingers crossed i don't have to work this weekend
so i actually get a weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great find with the swim suit! I love deals!!!! especially with swim suits because they can be SO expensive!

    ReplyDelete

spill it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...