Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 12, 2011

The must have drawstring

I love Coach
They create gorgeous pieces
that i always find some way to afford

Here is the next thing i must add to the collection:
The Audrey Leather Drawstring Cross body



I love the color of this bag
it seems so fresh and different

So after i look under all my seats in my car
empty my piggy bank
think of enough reasons to justify it
hopefully this cutie will join the rest of my Coach collection
((fingers crossed))













2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL. I think I will be 110% jealous of you if you obtain this lovely little purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color. You must purchase this bag. I am a great enabler!

    ReplyDelete

spill it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...