Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The first of many

Thursdays are now jammed packed 
with awkward and awesomeness
and 
THURSDAY LATELIES

so this is my first week doing thursday latelies
and i love laughing at my voice in the video
and i apparently talk out of one side of my mouth
ha.
but hopefully you enjoy some of the things i have been loving
and go over to Bex... a style diary and link up and do your own!




really embarrassed it paused my face like that.... 
ha.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Love your Thursday Latelies! :) I'm going to have to try that Detangler as well... my hair is ALWAYS up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on your first Thursday Latelies! I feel like I learn things all the time from other bloggers too. I'm so glad you tried out Haute Look from my first Thursday Latelies. I LOVE that site. And best wishes and prayers to your grandmother during this tough time.

    xoxo
    Hilary Anne
    bumbleandbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

spill it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...