Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 1, 2011

So it begins...

Here are some pictures 
of christmas slowly taking over the house:

I just put random christmas things in a bowl
bulbs
bows
pine cones
glitter
and a candle

We tried having the presents under the tree
this only lasted for a few minutes
before the puppy opened her first present


Could my smile be any cheesier?

Ah funny story
i thought the glitter initial were genius
until i got home and realized
crap we have the same first initial

Trying to pose with our puppy
is impossible


Personal update:
I just had tonsil surgery
THEE WORST PAIN OF LIFE
(i haven't had a baby yet so who knows if its actually the worst pain)
i am on day three and i cant wait for day 14 when life is normal again
i miss food and swallowing with out making fists because it hurts so bad
but for now i love lemonade italian ice

Anyone have their tonsil removed?
any tips to make life less painful?

1 comment:

  1. You're killing me love! I wish I was there to take care of you :(

    ReplyDelete

spill it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...