Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Bubbly Tuesday

As i triumph through the ridiculous pain of tonsil surgery
(maybe im a baby)
I decide today is that day i eat something pretty
i went to Starbucks and got a chai and egg nog
the warmth felt so good on my throat

Then my eye caught these: 


 pretty red velvet cake macaroons 
and i thought no matter how long this takes me to eat,
i want to eat this little nummy
so i did
and it made me smile


its the little things people :)

What are you doing to make your tuesday bubbly?



2 comments:

  1. You're such a cutie :) I love it! I wish I had time to do ANYTHING for me today... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those things! I think I could eat about 12 of them in one sitting. And that's not even exaggerating.

    Sorry about the surgery...I perscribe more starbucks...and more dessert. :)

    ReplyDelete

spill it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...