Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas spirit

As i start to decorate the house
put up the tree
hang the stockings
bake christmas cookies
and buy TONS of presents
i thought this little meme could help the christmas spirit even more
(From iRocksowhat

our first christmas :)



1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot coco unless we are talking egg nog and chai

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? i wrap all presents. im the wrapping queen

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I think white is so classic but the boo wanted color.. so we got color

4. Do you hang mistletoe? no. we don't really have anywhere... maybe in my bedroom doorframe

5. When do you put your decorations up? day after thanksgiving... but buy egg nog as soon as it comes out

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Russian teacakes. they are powdered sugar type cookies. Grams used to make a batch just for me

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? My grandparents buying my cousins and i this dope grocery store/ kitchen set that we played with FOREVER

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I recognized my moms handwriting all along... way to go mom

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? My FAVORITE tradition

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? This year i bought themed ornaments, at home its random ornaments through out the years

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE IT! and HATE christmas without it. 

12. Can you ice skate? I used to.. im sure the bum knee would bust in a second if i tried

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Every year my grandma some how knew what i superbly wanted and got it for me. so spoiled

14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family all being together

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? cookies.cookies.cookies

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? christmas presents on christmas eve

17. What tops your tree? A star.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? LOVE LOVE LOVE giving. i tend to think i pick out thee COOLEST gifts :) but a little gift receiving is always fun

19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? YUM. i have a whole cookies jar full right now!

20. Favorite Christmas show? The christmas story

21. Saddest Christmas Song? Silent Night

22. What is your favorite Christmas song? I have tons. LOVE THEM ALL

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Parents should give their kids more credit in recognizing handwriting. And I can't imagine a Christmas without snow, unless I'm on a tropical vacation which would be nice! Like your blog, so glad I found it via Sunny With A Chance of Sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete

spill it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...