Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 6, 2011

the best day of the year

As far as I'm concerned
Day light savings is THEE best day of the year
the gift of a magically extra hour

I was reading different web stories about day light savings 
(( because honestly i forgot about it))
and one of them said to take this extra hour and spend it on yourself

I plan on going to the gym and then hitting the sauna
a little self-improvement for my extra hour

What are you going to do?

Happy Sunday!
and Happy best day of the year :)

1 comment:

  1. I plan on struggling to get Miss Alea back onto her regular pre-daylight savings time schedule. I'm convinced this day was invented by some single broad with no kids. ;)

    ReplyDelete

spill it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...