Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 2, 2012

Initials

Everyone LOVES their own initials
we monogram EVERYTHING
but this year i received an awesome present 
from my best friend
(Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles)


this wrap around bracelet
and the button has her initials on it

She said she did it so when i looked down 
i would know that she is thinking about me
and our friendship
and how i used to call her "CT"
i wanted to cry
and besides loving this bracelet because its so cute
i wear it all the time
because its kind of comforting to look down and know she is right there

I am totally thinking about doing this for my sister or my other friends
love the idea
CT.. You are a genius :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

spill it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...